Here are some tips on how to use the Today's Walk Family Radio App.
1. Play what's queued up in the app, or press "Now Playing" to restart a show.
2. Mouse over the playlist and scroll up or down to view all programs. Press the play button to quickly start any show.
3. Press the plus (+) icon to the left of the program title for show descriptions.
4. Click "Channels" > Scroll through the channel guide > Select channel to play.
5. On a desktop computer, mouse over player screen to see a progress bar with DVR features. On mobile devices, tap the screen.
6. Wirelessly stream Today's Walk Family Radio from Android and iOS devices to your TV and speakers using Chromecast, Apple TV, or Roku.
7. Connect Today's Walk Family Radio to a Bluetooth car stereo system.
8. Today's Walk Family Radio automatically adjusts its size to the available space while keeping the video aspect ratio.
9. Double-tap, or pinch your fingers, to zoom in and out of any part of the app.