Welcome to Women’s Ministry where we can help you find a place to feel at home serving!
It’s a safe haven, whether you are in:
Where better to serve the Lord in a hospitable atmosphere where women work together and have fun doing it! Through the many offerings, we learn, grow and enjoy the fellowship of one another and make lifelong friends. Our special events each year consist of:
- Bible Study, praying for grandchildren
- Fellowship events
- Mentoring events
- Monthly Widow’s Luncheon
- Prayer & Quilt making ministry for the seriously ill
- Community projects
- Conferences and retreats
Our newest addition is our outreach to the seniors in our community at Harmony Court Apartments, called Seniors In Harmony. Plans for quarterly events for them and holding Bible Studies is our goal for 2012 and are now underway. We look forward to being a part of the lives of these seniors, having fun and learning from them also.
- Retreats at Hartland Christian Camp and/or Hume Lake.
- Conferences with Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, Women of Faith
- Beth Moore Simulcast held here at Valley every other year
- Outreaches to the community