A Ministry at Valley Baptist Church for children while parents attend Celebrate Recovery on Thursdays
6:30p to 8:30p - Building #9 (The Great Room) at Valley's Olive Drive Campus
Celebration Place offers kids a chance to make friends, share ideas and feelings, play games, and have fun, while enabling the entire family a chance to learn and heal together at church and home.
For age Kindergarten through Grade 5
- Children discover Jesus loves them just as they are. "Happy are those who know they are spiritually poor."
- Encouraging lessons assure children they're not alone - and are understood. "Happy are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted."
- Listening...sharing...kids do both as they grow closer to each other - and God. "Happy are the poor in heart."
- Engaging activities and fun games lead children into God's Word. "Happy are the pure in heart."
- Break down barriers that keep kids from passionately following Jesus. "Happy are those whose greatest desire is to do what God requires."
- Relationships are renewed - and restored - through understanding and forgiveness. "Happy are the merciful."
- Answer deep questions children have about where they fit in the world. "Happy are the peacemakers."
- Teach children to apply what they learn in daily life. "Happy are those who are persecuted because they do what God requires."
- Experience Celebration Place - and equip kids to overcome the patterns of hurts, habits, and hang-ups.